Updating my Amazon author page -- with a moment of gratitude
I've been working on updating my author page on Amazon.
And, here it is!
Updating a website or author page is one of the many administrative tasks a writer faces nowadays.
Like a lot of similar tasks, it can be just that -- something that has to get done, or an opportunity to look at a familiar thing with new eyes.
In doing these updates, I had a great feeling of empowerment, and gratitude.
Writing is my dream, and book of my own are part of that dream.
Even in the mundanities of Amazon, an author can take a step back and say, "This is my dream, and I am truly living it. It is real."
I'll be adding more features to this author's page, but please have a look.
Speaking of gratitude, it's always a good time for me to express my gratitude to my husband, Derek Savoia.
He takes my author photos, including this one, and supports my dreams in countless and immeasurable ways.
For those ways in their multitudes, I am truly and heartfully grateful.

Comments
Post a Comment